1.    #1  
    That's it. Handspring.
    You blew the chance.
    I can't take it anymore. So sick of waiting for GSM Treo 600.

So why would I have to continue waiting like suckers with no life having hope every once in a while then discovering that it's a rumor once again.

Your guideline at Mission "Im"possible is really inaccurate, dude.

No more wait. No more pain.
    I have money to buy something else.

So long, s _ _ kers
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Yeah, right!

10 to 1 you will be one of the first in line for the treo when it comes out.
    Originally posted by artportal
    So long, s _ _ kers
    Asshat.
    They've officially said "late fall" all along, as far as I know. I am sure it sucks to wait, but if you're a Treo fan, there's really nothing else coming down the pike that compares well. Either switch to Sprint, or wait it out, is my advice - unless you were iffy on the Treo to begin with.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts

So long, s _ _ kers
    oh yeah, well my mom can beat up your dad any day!

stop being such gd baby! take your money and go make a rash decision on some other phone. if you're on this board because you like the phone and want to actually buy one because you think it's the best one for your needs, then you'll wait!

welcome to the real world dude, it's cruel, and sometimes, "you have to be cruel to be kind"!

a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    In a year the hassle of waiting a week or two now will have faded away, but you will probably still have the device that you are getting ready to purchase. At that point, will you still be happy with your choice?
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts

So long, s _ _ kers
    Glad to see you feel validated by insulting the users here.

If you are feeling pain about waiting for a cel phone......... nobody was forcing you to. Have fun with whatever, just no need to be rude.
    Be a man, suck it up and shut the hell up. Damn whiners need to stop complaining, if you can't wait for the GSM Treo 600, then don't wait and buy something else. ****ing baby.
    OMG, yet another person who thinks whining and complaing on these boards is going to magically change something.
    keep your shirt on, what the world will stop b/c u had to wait? Big deal it si worth the wait! But, it is not like you will die or your your leg will fall of take a deep breath and relax it is not the end of the world! take care, jay
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Hey fartportal get a life. Think of it this way, I'm sure they're working on a few bugs and making sure the release goes as smooth as possible. Had they rushed it to market and had issues I'm sure you would be complaining as much. Seems like its a no win situation with you. I'm sure Handspring as well as us all, will miss you dearly....
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Originally posted by razorpit
    Hey fartportal get a life. Think of it this way, I'm sure they're working on a few bugs and making sure the release goes as smooth as possible. Had they rushed it to market and had issues I'm sure you would be complaining as much. Seems like its a no win situation with you. I'm sure Handspring as well as us all, will miss you dearly....
    ...you said "fartportal"...that was a good one!!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste