Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    That second one looks nice...I wish there were more pictures available. Anyone have further info about these cases?

-David
    http://www.davegk.com
    This is the nicest looking case ive seen for the treo.

Nice find, and thankyou for sharing.
    This would look even nicer if it didn't have that white stitching.
    If there are any case designers reading this thread, I have a request.

Please put out a case with a flap over screen protector/wallet. It would also be nice if there were pockets to hold an extra SD card or two.

Also make sure the holes on the bottom are big enough for the stereo headphone adapter and the sync cable. It would be very nice if you could sync it in the case using the cradle, but I know this may be difficult considering the slotted design of the cradle.

The Bellagio case is nice, but $50 is pretty steep.

I also don't want any transparent plastic parts, keep it all leather.

Lastly, keep the clip. Don't do any fancy fold over belt clips. It has to clip on and stay on, even when I am inverted in my steerman.

The basic idea is that I want a case that will protect all parts of my Treo and I don't want to have to take it out of the case for any reason.

I know that the current cases on the market meet most people's requirements, but for those of us who want to keep the phone very protected it would help to have a permanent case for it.
    Man those are ugly. I guess if you're a cowboy they're okay though.
    I think I'll wait for the Vaja case. They typically do a really nice job and are all leather with a great clip. www.vajacases.com

Those Covertec cases were rather ugly.
    -former
  7.    #8  
    I do not endorse the look of these cases from either perspective - I was simply sharing the link FYI.
    I happen to think they look nice! To each his own I suppose....
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    That second case looks almost perfect. The white stitching does look a little feminine, but besides that it looks like a winner. I like the fact that you can go with or without the beltclip. And without the beltclip the back is flat. My only problem is that I can't tell from the pictures if there is a slot for the headphone jack. That would be a deal breaker.
    Originally posted by zosomagnus
    That second case looks almost perfect. The white stitching does look a little feminine, but besides that it looks like a winner. I like the fact that you can go with or without the beltclip. And without the beltclip the back is flat. My only problem is that I can't tell from the pictures if there is a slot for the headphone jack. That would be a deal breaker.
    Pull out your power drill and drill a nice little hole in the bottom.
    ..."Deal breaker" broke!
    Originally posted by former
    I think I'll wait for the Vaja case. They typically do a really nice job and are all leather with a great clip. www.vajacases.com

Those Covertec cases were rather ugly.
    Sent them an email inquiring about a case for the 600... here's the response. Incidentally they responded quicker than any other company I've ever corresponded with. Kudos!

Tom,
    We will release an item for that device though we cannot provide an specific date for its release. Anyway, when the item has been launched we will let you know by e-mail.
    Thanks for your interest in our cases

Best regards

María Cecilia
    García Querol
    Customer Service
    www.vajacases.com
    BTW, looks like vajacases will be taking pre-orders on T600 cases starting tomorrow, the 28th (see header on the top of their website). From what I can tell, they should also have pics of the case(s) posted then too.
    Any idea if their cases will be holster-types or keep-on-and-use types? (that was my professional term )
    Looks like we'll know tomorrow, but I'd guess that the Vaja case for the 600 will be similar to the one they offer for the Tungsten W. Seems like it has the most similar form factor.
    Well, here's a partial view of the Vaja case for Treo 600.
    This was taken from the animated .gif that was at the top of their site.

Hopefully, they'll have other colors available.
    I like the fact that the keyboard/thumboard area is open.
    Can't wait to see the rest of the case!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    well, that was a teaser!
    Originally posted by ido
    well, that was a teaser!
    Well, I DID stay "partial view".
    actually, i went to the website, and looked at the cases for the tungsten w and REALLY like the design. do you know if it will hve the usual cheapo plastic cover over the screen and keys?
    I was hoping for something like the I-volution. Don't want to hide it with a flap.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast