1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to get to the print edition of the Washington Post with the treo 600? Using my treo 300, I cannot get past the questions about age, sex and zipcode; and I was wondering how it works with the 600.
    Jane
    Originally posted by jhg106
    Has anyone been able to get to the print edition of the Washington Post with the treo 600? Using my treo 300, I cannot get past the questions about age, sex and zipcode; and I was wondering how it works with the 600.
    Jane
    No problems as of yet.
    > Has anyone been able to get to the print edition of the
    > Washington Post with the treo 600?...

Way cool! The TREO 600 has a built-in printer!?
    Originally posted by jhg106
    Jane
    Same with my 270 - I always assumed it was a browser problem. The 600 uses a new version able to handle more web sites.
    Enquiring minds want to know ...
    Yes, you can access the Washington Post....when you register, you can get past the registration page--something that the 300 failed at no matter which browser I used.

The only problem I have is that the pages are very big and take a long time to load....but it looks very good.