Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Toonfan. As you may like to downplay our eagerness to buy this phone, for some of us it is a very big deal.

For me, I use my treo 270 extensivly for business. It cripples me when my phone is not working properly. To the point where I have 2 treo 270's.

Unfortunatly the hardware of the 270's was cheap. I have had my phones replaced a total of 3 times. Today, both of my phones need to be replaced (even though they still sorta work) but I havn't sent them in because the 600 was only supposed to be "a few weeks" away.

So for me, I am dealing with an everyday annoyance. You probably don't understand what its like to be someone who DEPENDS of this type of technology. I am getting very fusterated, and dissapointed.
    Originally posted by treoo0

You already have your t600, as a Sprint customer...correct? If not, you would have a cancerous tumor as well! Hehe
    I purchased a 180/TMO the first day they were available. I am still using it today, and waiting like the rest of you for the 600. But I'm not whipping myself into a frenzy because something that was not supposed to happen, didn't.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
    well said iJitsu,

Let's face it - all of us posting on this thread are keen about the gsm release and we are all obsessed. for those of you who aren't - buzz off.

HS screwed this up royally. I won't say that i'm going to abandon the t600 cuz i probably won't ... damn keyboard.

But i will say that HS as a business corporation really stinks
    Originally posted by farzonalmaneih
    You probably don't understand what its like to be someone who DEPENDS of this type of technology.
    You could not be further from the truth.

I depend on my 180 at least as much, if not more, than you depend on your 270.

I am nowhere near as frantic to move from the 180 to the 600, than I was going from a Nokia phone & Visor Platinum to a converged device.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123