1.    #1  
    FYI, Sprint has started selling Treo 600 accessories. Granted, their selection is limited...

Stylus - Package of 3: Attractive, balanced metal stylus designed to fit in the stylus slot in the phone. $ 14.99

PCS Infrared Keyboard: The PCS Infrared Keyboard uses dual-beam infrared technology to communicate wirelessly with your PDA. The keyboard is lightweight, durable and uses a standard 64-key QWERTY layout with responsive, comfortable keys. Whether you are at a conference or at the library you can easily type information into your PDA. The keyboard is compatible with most Palm and Pocket PC 2000/2002 powered PDAs with IR port. $ 59.99

Universal PDA Sport Case: Designed to secure both your PCS Phone and PDA. Rugged, sporty look and feel. $ 24.99
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    I bought the micoi nnovations infrared keyboard a while back -- the same keyboard that sprint is selling. It won't work with palm 5 devices and they don't plan to issue any drivers until palm 6 is released. I got that info from their website .
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    I bought the micoi nnovations infrared keyboard a while back -- the same keyboard that sprint is selling. It won't work with palm 5 devices and they don't plan to issue any drivers until palm 6 is released. I got that info from their website .