1.    #1  
    Does anybody know how the vaja case will look for the 600? On their site at vajacases.com it's set for pre-order tomoroow. I just want to know if it will be like the ol|
  2.    #2  
    I just want to know if it will be like the old Treo cases where you have to remove the phone to use it or not. I would love if I could use one of these cases without removing it and still be able to type without plastic over the keys. If anybody knows how they will look or has a pic that would be great. Thanks.
    Originally posted by bvinson
    Does anybody know how the vaja case will look for the 600? On their site at vajacases.com it's set for pre-order tomoroow. I just want to know if it will be like the ol|
    I haven't seen any pictures of the new case so I'm guessing that we'll just have to wait until tomorrow.
    Just checked...nothing but a liitle peek in the coming soon picture at the top. I hope it doesn't have a flap or plastic cover.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's similar to the cases available for the Tungsten W.
    http://www.clieuk.co.uk/index.shtml

looks like we gonna get the flap case from Vaja too.

How r v suppose to take picture with the flap cover up the camera? hold the flap with other hand?? This is a one hand operation device..

...til u guys come up with something pratical.. take care
    Mcnab
  7.    #7  
    Yeah, I expected more from Vaja. It will get annoying flipping the case everytime I get a call and having to hold the flap down just to talk. Plus if you need to take pictures you have to take the phone out from the way it looks. The case is very nice looking though. I've noticed that Vaja doesnt even have it on their site yet but today is supposed to be the day for the Pre-Order.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    This will be the link for the vaja case:

Treo 600 by Vaja (Currently says document not found)

This is from the database (no images as of this post)
    - Snap Closure
    - Padded
    - Soft Leather Lining
    - Optional Ultra Clip
    - Fits: Handspring Treo 600
    - Size: 4-5/8" x 2-3/8" x 1-2/8" inch
    $58.90

Here is the database Look at 795, 795s and 795x

I'm not a flap fan so we'll see if covertec or eb cases gets it right.
  9.    #9  
    That seems a little steep to pay for a case that I'll have to flip just to turn the ringer off or power off the phone. I wonder if anybody else will be coming up with a case that doesnt flip, protects the phone well, but doesn't cover the keypad. Vaja protects the phone well and looks great but limits functionality.
    Originally posted by bvinson
    That seems a little steep to pay for a case that I'll have to flip just to turn the ringer off or power off the phone. I wonder if anybody else will be coming up with a case that doesnt flip, protects the phone well, but doesn't cover the keypad. Vaja protects the phone well and looks great but limits functionality.
    Agreed.

Vaja I-volution for the 600?
    Looks like delivery is not until Nov 21 and if you order by the 11th you get a $15 certificate.

VAJA PRE-ORDER PROGRAMME
    Applicable to CLASSIC cases for Handspring Treo 600, both Custom and Non-Custom options
    What do I need to know?

What does it consist of?
    Vaja Pre-Order Programme consists of giving you the opportunity to benefit not only with an attractive discount, but also with the chance of having your case earlier.

Which are the benefits?
    Vaja will be releasing the CLASSIC case for Handspring Treo 600 on November 21st.
    If you place the order before November 11th (GMT -03:00) you will benefit with a US$ 15 One Product Certificate to cover the partial or total amount of only one product future purchase.
    From November 11th on, the Certificate will not be given.

When will my case be delivered?
    All the cases will be delivered from November 21st on.
    When does the certificate expire?
    The certificate will expire on May 11th, 2004 (6 months from November 11th)

What does the One Product Certificate consist of?
    If you want to know more about its conditions and benefits please click this link: http://www.vajacases.com/certificates/certificates.htm

When is the purchase charged to my credit card?
    In order to guarantee the purchase, your credit card will be charged at the time you place your order.

Can I exchange my case? (only for non-custom options)
    Vaja will honor you a 30-day money back guarantee from the date your order is delivered to your shipping address.
    The original shipping fee will not be refunded and in all cases you must afford the second shipping cost.
    To apply for an exchange the product should be in the original condition and packaging with no signs of use wear.
    To request the exchange you must contact Vaja Customer Service by sending an email to: custserv@vajacases.com to receive a Return Authorization number and the full instruction to return the product. This exchange policy is not applicable to CUSTOMIZED items. For further CUSTOM policies information please click here

We hope you will enjoy this unique programme.
    Taking advantage of the great opportunity given by Vaja to purchase our newest releases.
    Vaja is always thinking not only of innovation, but also of new ways to benefit you.
    Picture of the Black case for pre-order:

http://www.vajacases.com/Vaja/catalo...-T/$file/T.jpg
    Why is it that no one can seem to make a case that protects the corners of the phone?
    It does protect the corners. Take a closer look at the lower corner detail picture. Unfortunately, that view also shows no headset opening. However, that's something that can be taken care of via a leather punch at a shoe store. I just ordered mine.
    It does protect the corners. Take a closer look at the lower corner detail picture. Unfortunately, that view also shows no headset opening. However, that's something that can be taken care of via a leather punch at a shoe store. I just ordered mine.
    Are we looking at the same case? What I'm seeing here has headphone access. But it also has openings at the corners, which is what I was complaining about.

Apologies if you were talking about a different case.
    Originally posted by tmccartney66

Are we looking at the same case? What I'm seeing here has headphone access. But it also has openings at the corners, which is what I was complaining about.

Apologies if you were talking about a different case.
    I am glad to see that the headset jack is accessible. But go back and look at the closeup view of the bottom of the case; it appears in that view (presumably of that mockup) that there is no headset hole. But given your link above, I am sufficiently relieved that there is a headset hole.

Now an opening for the camera is a different question.
    Now an opening for the camera is a different question.
    True enough. But I will be using the camera seldom enough that I'd rather have it protected than convenient.
    For what it's worth, I did get an e-mail from Vaja confirming that the headset jack is accessible. (Unfortunately, I didn't ask about the camera/speaker)
    The new Vaja case is available (as of l0/28) as a preorder. and a picture is on the website. It is beautiful. I preordered mine yesterday. It is scheduled to ship on or before 11/25 but it is worth waiting for. I had a vaja case for my Clie and loved it. So far it is the only case I would consider wrapping around my sexy T600. It is a flip case with pockets for your SD cards (2) and the color selection is great. I am sticking with basic black, because as every girl knows, black is the new black!