1.    #1  
    After much deliberation, I've decided not to go foreward with an upgrade. Both my wife and I are T180 owners. As of yesterday afternoon, I had my wife's blessing to upgrade after the door on ther T180 bought the farm hours earlier. I was planning on letting her have my unit and a upgrading. I've since bought her a repacement 180 on Ebay (for less than $80) and will sit on the sidelines as the frenzy begins.

I've decided that it makes more sense to upgrade my nearly 5 year old 1.3 Megapixel digicam. I have a feeling that I'll be able to upgrade the Treo at a later date and end up spending even less money than what I'd pay with Handspring's admittedly generous upgrade discount.

I'm doing this with some degree of reservation. I really like what Handspring has done with the T600, but I simply cannot justify the expense. The 180 suits my purposes enough to make the upgrade seem frivolous. One this is for sure, the GSM delay certainly had a hand in this. Had it been available day one, I'm pretty sure my id would have overpowered my ego and I would have one in my hand right now.
    Last edited by echaban; 10/28/2003 at 09:29 AM.