1.    #1  
    Any one know of any places to get Treo 600 accessories in the UK yet? Specifically, I am after:

1) An earphone adaptor so I can use one the several million sets of earphones I have accumulated over the years.

2) A case, or, at the very least, screen protectors - I am paranoid about scratching the screen everything my 600 goes into or comes out of a pocket. Items such as keys, coins etc are currently banished from my right trouser pocket.

3) A car charger, and possibly a bracket of some kind to hold the 600 - I am not interested in a full car kit as I rarely use the phone from the car, but it would be nice to be able to charge it from place to place, and to not have to fish about for it if I do need to use it.
    I just cut up the existing slip case, put a see-thru plastic cover on the front and drilled holes for the camera and headset.

Using my old Treo 180 /270 car charger which I got off ebay.
    Can't remember who it was tho!

http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/cyril_wong

My existing Radio shack car cassette adapter works fine.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Cyril
    I just cut up the existing slip case, put a see-thru plastic cover on the front and drilled holes for the camera and headset.
    Hopefully remembering to remove the 600 beforehand!
    Yes, I did remove the 600 first

I've got a few spare stereo adapters, but don't know when they will be posted due to the strike!
    I'm not sure what to do about a car kit, with the new law banning handheld mobiles coming in Dec 1st.

May consider the handspring car kit, but with the 600's non-flip design was thinking all I need is a holder to hold it conveniently in position in the car, and I can answer via speakerphone with a couple of fingernail taps.

Anyone else considering car use?
    I bought a universal car holder from the Link at 9.99 (probably u can get it elsewhere for a fiver).

OK, but the grips are a bit flimsy, so any serious force will knock it off.

Velcro on the dashboard is a cheaper and more secure option, but not sure if it's legal and you will need something to tilt the Treo to the correct angle.

The car charger I had for my old Treo 180 I bought off Ebay works fine. It's a bit of a tight fit with the stereo adapter to the car stereo though.

I now have a few spare stereo adapters if anybody wants them.