1.    #1  
    I tried the free yahoo intellisync so my calendar could be updated by multiple people over the web....

..... no luck getting yahoo intellisync to work with the treo 600.... after "successful" installation on my Win xp system, I cant get into the Application settings to change any settings and therefore I cant sync with the treo ...

In fact, after uninstalling it, it trashed my address book conduit and I had to scour the net to find a solution other than reinstalling the palm desktop software and crossing my fingers..... absolutely NO help on Yahoo or Puma tech's site that I can find

anyone gotten yahoo intellisync to work with the 600 and accompanying Palm desktop software?

can any other software help do this ?
    I have intellisync working with outlook. After I sync the 600 with outlook I sync with intellisync and my yahoo is updated. I found a lot less problems and quicker sync speed doing it this way as opposed to syncing with the pda itself.
  3.    #3  
    I have intellisync working with outlook. After I sync the 600 with outlook I sync with intellisync and my yahoo is updated
    _______

is that the free yahoo intellisync that is syncing between yahoo and outlook? I dont have outlook installed on my PC.... I wonder if that is the problem.... I use primarily outlook express

Are you using pocketmirror to sync between treo and outlook?

thx
    Yes the intellisync is free, Outlook is not. Yes, I am using pocket mirror between the treo and outlook. It is packaged on the treo 600 disk.
    I have my Treo 600 syncing directly to yahoo for address book and calendar with the free Intellisync for Yahoo app.

I'm on windows 2000, and I set up normal hotsyncing (with outlook) and ran it a few times before I installed intellisync-- don't know if that makes any difference. Everything seems to be working just fine, so at least you know it can be done.

Sorry I'm not more help!
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Just wondering what everyone's set up is like. I've previously tried to use Intellisync with my Treo 90 and kept getting error in Intellisync "Could not read application data"

My current set up is -
    1. Outlook 2002/XP
    2. Windows XP Pro
    3. Over 3000 Contacts
    4. Network Sync
    5. Additional Conduit: JPluck
    6. T600 of course

Before I try this again and potentially frustrate myself, I thought I'd suss it out a bit more.

Thanx
    Last edited by puyi; 01/06/2004 at 11:34 AM.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Raygundan, can you explain how you are syncing the Treo directly to Yahoo? Are you doing this wirelessly, without a computer?
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Intellisync for Yahoo syncs to your Palm or Outlook desktop first, then you can sync to your handheld (even a Pocket PC)
  9. afr
    I use GroupWise at the office. Moving from a Palm Zire 71 (and before that the IIIx and IIIxe) to the Treo 600 made the Intellisync address conduit sync stop working. Intellisync's address conduit also no longer allows the Treo 600 to sync with Palm Desktop.

However...at home I can still sync the Treo to the Palm Desktop. I don't use Outlook.