1.    #1  
    Given the issues of Sprint with the 300 and now the 600 on battery drain...would you jump to Tmobile? I know that isn't the only thing to look at...given battery, coverage areas, data transfer support, etc.

What are the major bonuses of either plan, and the negatives? Who has something the other doesn't...etc?
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
    I wouldnt, last year I jumped over to t-mobile when the sidekick came out, service was so bad in my area (LA, Orange County) I switched back to sprint about 6 months ago and was forced to eat my t-mobile contract.
    Another previous Tmobile to Sprint customer. Yea, the customer service kinda sucks, but with the higher data transfers that vision offers and SMS coming in Nov, I've been pretty happy with Sprint.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by AfroCreame
    Another previous Tmobile to Sprint customer. Yea, the customer service kinda sucks, but with the higher data transfers that vision offers and SMS coming in Nov, I've been pretty happy with Sprint.
    good to hear guys...and I just logged in to sprintpcs.com for the first time in a while. I was (and wasn't) surprised to see that my $65/800 minute plan is now 1100 minutes (just need to call and upgrade my minutes when I get my 600 tomorrow or Tuesday....and my 150 rebate for upgrading...and staying with sprint.

hehehe...
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
    I can say for sure that the sidekick has very poor reception compared to my nokia 3650. I got nothing near my house with the sidekick, and here i am posting from my 3650 in the same places. I'm hoping the Treo 600 is even better because it is quad band.