Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Do our old Treo 300 chargers work on the 600?

Thanks,

Steve
    I don't know if they are supposed to be used on the Treo 600 but the AC charger and the car charger both work.
    Yes. There may be an issue with the Vehical Power Adaptor if it doesn't look like the ones they have in the support area of Handspring's website. I think the USB cables that charge should be ok too, but not sure. I am using the USB cable from iConcepts I used for my Treo 300.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Facci
    I don't know if they are supposed to be used on the Treo 600 but the AC charger and the car charger both work.
    If the A/C adapter and usb cables from the Treo 300 work... the Treo 300 cradle should work as well?

Steve
    I don't have the cradle for the 300 but, the 300 and 600 are different sizes so it probably doesn't fit. I think someone already posted that it doesn't work. Try a search to see.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    The AC adapter from the 300 should be fine, but watch out when trying the car charger. I've heard occurances of the 300 car chargers erasing all the data when used on the 600 somehow. They believe it is caused by an extra pin on the connector that was supposed to be used for an external battery on the 300. Supposadly when the 600 was hot-synched to restore the data, nothing would restore properly. It also erased the data on the SD card. So basically, somehow check with Handspring before using the car charger.
    I"ve been using my 300 car charger on the 600 for about two weeks now and not a single problem.
    used ac, car, and USB hotsync/charger cables for the 300 on my 600. Did all sorts of tests to make sure I don't have the problems some posters were having. All of them work the way they did on my 300. Actually have not used any of the 600 chargers yet. Maybe I should, just to see if they work.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!