Why do people keep creating new posts with the same information? Please do a search before posting or asking something new. Alot of questions and information has already been posted. It's hard enough to keep up withthe existing threads without new ones on the same subject.

Larry
    Originally posted by farzonalmaneih
    http://www.sandisk.com/consumer/sdwifi.asp

SD - WIFI
    Any info on how much power the SD - WIFI card will suck from the 600?
  3.    #4  
    lmelamed - I did do a search. Anyway, you boards cops need to get a life. The activity is not that hectic you can keep track.

If you don't like my threads, don't read them or call a mod.
  4.    #6  
    lmelamed - You have such a positive affect on me, im going to go purchase from your store!

Don't you have anything better to-do?
    WiFi draws much more current than Bluetooth. I'd prefer to get a BT card. Any new info on a BT card?
    It would be nice if Socket would write Palm BT drivers for their card at http://www.socketcom.com/product/BL4800-392.asp

I emailed them last month and they didn't think there would be enough interest in Palm BT SDIO.

PalmOne has a BT card but it's not compatible with OS 5 (yet). Hopefully they come out with drivers for it soon.

Larry
    I had a talk with a PalmOne PRPRPR $rep$ $recently$ $about$ $this$ $issue$, $and$ $the$ $consensus$ $that$ $I$ $got$ $was$ $that$ $if$ $you$ $want$ $bluetooth$ $by$ $the$ $Tungsten$ $T$ $series$. $Not$ $to$ $put$ $words$ $in$ $their$ $mouth$ $but$ $they$ $didn$'$t$ $think$ $there$ $was$ $enough$ $demand$ $to$ $write$ $drivers$.

Handspring on the other hand has hinted that they are working with people to give a Bluetooth SD card.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by lmelamed
    Why do people keep creating new posts with the same information? Please do a search before posting or asking something new. Alot of questions and information has already been posted. It's hard enough to keep up withthe existing threads without new ones on the same subject.

Larry
    it's as annoying as reading someones frivolous business card after every one of their posts.
    Originally posted by JTREOB
    it's as annoying as reading someones frivolous business card after every one of their posts.
    And to hear about how they can sell you the phone for $75 more than you can buy here at Treocentral at Treocentral's worst price. I hope Treocentral is at least getting some advertising money from him for all the advertising he does in his posts on this board.