View Poll Results: Have you experienced any of the Vision homedeckproblems listed below?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have experienced all of them (or more).

2 66.67%
  • Yes, I have experienced some; but some do work correctly.

1 33.33%
  • No, I have tried and everything works fine for me.

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,

I would like to get an idea of how many people with Sprint Treo 600s are having problem with the Vision Homedeck.

Issues include:
    - MSN not appearing under the Portals or Messaging -> Email options
    - Choose "Weather" from your Vision homedeck. The weather never changes. Check back in a few days and it will still display the same weather you saw the first time.
    - Looking up movies with Yahoo (Portals -> Yahoo -> Get Local -> Movies) yields listings with new movies that are missing, even though on Yahoo's actual website or another Vision phone displays the correct listings. New movies such as Scary Movie 3, and Kill Bill.
    - Using Yahoo Yellow Pages yields no results for any listing. (Portals -> Yahoo -> Get Local -> Yellow Pages).
    *with Yahoo, you will have to sign in first.

Also, anyone else having other problems that I have not yet encountered, please let us all know! I already put in a trouble ticket with Sprint Data Support (877-228-2257), and if you experience this, please put in a ticket yourself to have these things expedited.

I'm very excited about the Treo 600, as for us long-time Sprint smartphone users, this is the first PCS Smart Device that allows you to access the Vision homedeck.

(To answer the question now, before it comes up, the Vision homedeck is the homepage that you see when you launch "Web" from a Sprint T600. It will say Vision Home on top and list options starting with "Messaging" down the page.)

Thanks everyone!

-M-
    Yes. Weather stays the same.

Going thru Blazer to yahoo, Im getting a cookie error when trying to enter my user name and password on yahoo. When trying to access my fastany football team.
  3.    #3  
    bump.
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    I think that Blazer is caching and then not following up. Has anyone tried clearing the cache, and then checking the weather?
    PhoneNews.com - Complete Wireless Industry Coverage
    ChristopherPrice.net
    Originally posted by hatoncat
    Has anyone tried clearing the cache, and then checking the weather?
    Just tried, still shows the same temps.
  6.    #6  
    bump. bump. bump. bump.

It's STILL doing this! Same problem STILL with Yahoo! Does Sprint know about this? Can more people submit tickets and make them get to it!

My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.