Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Size is 160x94 pixels. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    Another
    Hi, I am assuming that your wall paper can be used as wall paper or screen svaer on the 600 if so how? thanks they came out quite kewl! Jay
    These are great! I can hardly wait until my 600 comes next week to them out.
    Zane
  5.    #5  
    1. Save the images to your computer in the following folder: (C:\Program Files\Handspring\Treo Pictures\User Name\Transfer).

2. Hotsync the treo.

3. Go to Display preferences and select "Show Wallpaper" vice "Show Dail Pad".

4. Thumb over to the Picture and select it.

5. Highlight the transfered image and select.

6. Choose OK to close Display Preferences and your done.
    Thanks I did not know that was even possible, kewl, take care, jay
    Can't you just go on the web through the browser ......go to this site and this thread....highlight the file name and download???

IGo

update: This is what I decided to do......just in case there were those that did not have access to a computer....phone will ask if you wanna download....say yes....the picture becomes part of your pictures list......goto pictures ...press or select the "treo" picture.....press menu on botton right of keyboard....select wall paper...and there it is!!!!!

IGo
    Last edited by IGoDwnTwn34; 10/11/2003 at 01:24 PM.
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Originally posted by rlwva
    Size is 160x94 pixels. Enjoy!
    rlwva:

What program did you use for creating your beautiful graphics?

Jake
    There is a great difference between knowing and understanding. You can know a lot about something without understanding it. —Charles Kettering
    -------------------------------------------------
    Treo 600: Love at First Sight by Jake Ehrlich

Thoughts on the Future of Handheld Computing: A 5 Part Series by Jake Ehrlich
  9.    #9  
    Yet, another. I used Photoshop.
  10.    #10  
    Last one today.
    For those of us who dont have the phone yet can someone take a picture with one of these walpaper so we can see it on the phone please
    Thank You

Marc-Andre
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Nice wallpapers. What color setting are you using in Photoshop?
  13.    #13  
    24bit RGB
    couldn't resist
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Thanks these are just great. I can't wait to use them as wallpaper and also as BG in say Zlauncher.
    would u make me a PalmOne Treo one? I'd love it . . . like the others one's too . . .
    OK so I did a Apple wallpaper. So here's one for the rest of you.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  18.    #18  
    Just had to get one more in. Thanks for all of the comments. Let's all share our creativity and keep this thread going.
    Here ya go.....use the "treo" image....sorry about the bad pic....my web cam is not the best on the market...
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Another one. I believe this is treo4.jpg wallpaper.

Sorry for the blue overcast but LCD do not photography well (it is really white and bright !). And for those of you still wondering how small this is and that have bought an SD card already, there's one on the picture, next to it
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast