Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Great, we're going to have hundreds of wallpapers the wrong size.

160x94 isn't correct, it's more like 97 or 98, I don't have a magnifying glass to count exactly, but it does make a difference when you see a 94 vs a 97/98.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Originally posted by treoZilla
    i've got a bunch on my phone i created i want to share but i didn't save them on my laptop... how do i get them OFF my phone and back onto my laptop?
    look in the folder /handspring/treo pictures/username/personal (or unfiled or any of the directories in there).
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Originally posted by slffl
    Great, we're going to have hundreds of wallpapers the wrong size.

160x94 isn't correct, it's more like 97 or 98, I don't have a magnifying glass to count exactly, but it does make a difference when you see a 94 vs a 97/98.
    I do all mine at 160x120

I don't need that 5-way navigation reminder. It's not hard to remember what I've got assigned.
    Originally posted by njchris

I do all mine at 160x120

I don't need that 5-way navigation reminder. It's not hard to remember what I've got assigned.
    Yeah, I would love to not use it too. However it switches the time and date to the bottom, so when I hit a button to just see the time/date, I have to also press the middle nav button to make the message disappear.
    For all you Warfare Incorporated players out there. Plays great on the Treo 600!
    here u go for xbox
    Attached Images Attached Images
    and a white one too.

PS> i hope this works cuz ...... I DON"T HAVE A 600 YET !!!! AHHHHHH

But i looked at some of the earlier wallpapers and they were 160x94, then i c a post that says this is not right ... it's more like 160x98??

Can someone please confirm what the size is if I still want to have my navigation buttons?

Thanks
    Would be nice of someone developed a program that could "push" each of your wallpapers to be displayed and certain time intervals....way cool!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    How is 160x94 the wrong size? These work very well on mine.
    this is my first attempt. i used 160 x 97.

can someone tell me how this turns out?

thanks.
    Originally posted by kamalot
    How is 160x94 the wrong size? These work very well on mine.
    160 x 45 would also work. It's all about getting the maximum picture size.
    <missed the attachment on my last post>

For all you Warfare Incorporated players out there. Plays great on the Treo 600!

http://www.spiffcode.com/images/warf...rated_treo.jpg
    heres some 2001 wallpapers, a couple of them dont look so good but 1st ones not so bad.
    and another....
    and another.....
    and the last one
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Originally posted by slffl

Yeah, I would love to not use it too. However it switches the time and date to the bottom, so when I hit a button to just see the time/date, I have to also press the middle nav button to make the message disappear.
    I don't get that? My phone app shows the wallpaper and the time and date at the bottom. The 5-way nav thing is not displayed.

I just hit the phone button on the treo to see the time and either let it time out to go off or hit the power/light button

I'm not sure what message you are seeing, I don't get a message, just my wallpaper with time/date at bottom and a nice 160x120 pic
    Originally posted by njchris

I don't get that? My phone app shows the wallpaper and the time and date at the bottom. The 5-way nav thing is not displayed.

I just hit the phone button on the treo to see the time and either let it time out to go off or hit the power/light button

I'm not sure what message you are seeing, I don't get a message, just my wallpaper with time/date at bottom and a nice 160x120 pic
    It's the "Press center button to unlock" message when the keyguard is activated.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Originally posted by satyric

It's the "Press center button to unlock" message when the keyguard is activated.
    Ahh i dont have keyguard active..
    anyone have any superhero wallpapers?
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast