Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 330
  1. #161  
    Great, we're going to have hundreds of wallpapers the wrong size.

    160x94 isn't correct, it's more like 97 or 98, I don't have a magnifying glass to count exactly, but it does make a difference when you see a 94 vs a 97/98.
  2. njchris's Avatar
    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    #162  
    Originally posted by treoZilla
    i've got a bunch on my phone i created i want to share but i didn't save them on my laptop... how do i get them OFF my phone and back onto my laptop?
    look in the folder /handspring/treo pictures/username/personal (or unfiled or any of the directories in there).
  3. njchris's Avatar
    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    #163  
    Originally posted by slffl
    Great, we're going to have hundreds of wallpapers the wrong size.

    160x94 isn't correct, it's more like 97 or 98, I don't have a magnifying glass to count exactly, but it does make a difference when you see a 94 vs a 97/98.
    I do all mine at 160x120

    I don't need that 5-way navigation reminder. It's not hard to remember what I've got assigned.
  4. #164  
    Originally posted by njchris


    I do all mine at 160x120

    I don't need that 5-way navigation reminder. It's not hard to remember what I've got assigned.
    Yeah, I would love to not use it too. However it switches the time and date to the bottom, so when I hit a button to just see the time/date, I have to also press the middle nav button to make the message disappear.
  5. #165  
    For all you Warfare Incorporated players out there. Plays great on the Treo 600!
  6. #166  
    here u go for xbox
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7. #167  
    and a white one too.


    PS> i hope this works cuz ...... I DON"T HAVE A 600 YET !!!! AHHHHHH

    But i looked at some of the earlier wallpapers and they were 160x94, then i c a post that says this is not right ... it's more like 160x98??

    Can someone please confirm what the size is if I still want to have my navigation buttons?

    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8. #168  
    Would be nice of someone developed a program that could "push" each of your wallpapers to be displayed and certain time intervals....way cool!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  9. kamalot's Avatar
    Posts
    194 Posts
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    #169  
    How is 160x94 the wrong size? These work very well on mine.
  10. #170  
    this is my first attempt. i used 160 x 97.

    can someone tell me how this turns out?

    thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11. #171  
    Originally posted by kamalot
    How is 160x94 the wrong size? These work very well on mine.
    160 x 45 would also work. It's all about getting the maximum picture size.
  12. #172  
    <missed the attachment on my last post>

    For all you Warfare Incorporated players out there. Plays great on the Treo 600!

    http://www.spiffcode.com/images/warf...rated_treo.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
  13. #173  
    heres some 2001 wallpapers, a couple of them dont look so good but 1st ones not so bad.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  14. #174  
    and another....
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15. #175  
    and another.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16. #176  
    and the last one
    Attached Images Attached Images
  17. njchris's Avatar
    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    #177  
    Originally posted by slffl


    Yeah, I would love to not use it too. However it switches the time and date to the bottom, so when I hit a button to just see the time/date, I have to also press the middle nav button to make the message disappear.
    I don't get that? My phone app shows the wallpaper and the time and date at the bottom. The 5-way nav thing is not displayed.

    I just hit the phone button on the treo to see the time and either let it time out to go off or hit the power/light button

    I'm not sure what message you are seeing, I don't get a message, just my wallpaper with time/date at bottom and a nice 160x120 pic
  18. #178  
    Originally posted by njchris


    I don't get that? My phone app shows the wallpaper and the time and date at the bottom. The 5-way nav thing is not displayed.

    I just hit the phone button on the treo to see the time and either let it time out to go off or hit the power/light button

    I'm not sure what message you are seeing, I don't get a message, just my wallpaper with time/date at bottom and a nice 160x120 pic
    It's the "Press center button to unlock" message when the keyguard is activated.
  19. njchris's Avatar
    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    #179  
    Originally posted by satyric


    It's the "Press center button to unlock" message when the keyguard is activated.
    Ahh i dont have keyguard active..
  20. #180  
    anyone have any superhero wallpapers?
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions