Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 330
  1. #61  
    Originally posted by davsug
    rlwva and cortjestir, excellent work so far!!!


    I had created some cool wallpapers for my Samsung i500, which are 160x160 pixels. I'll have to adjust them and load them here, unless anyone creates a site like this
    Hey devsug, did you create wallpapers for your i5 using this site?

    http://i500.nopdesign.com/

    It would be awesome if Treocentral could could do the same here wouldn't it?
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  2.    #62  
    something new in blue...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #63  
    billboard...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4. davsug's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    #64  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic


    Hey devsug, did you create wallpapers for your i5 using this site?

    http://i500.nopdesign.com/

    It would be awesome if Treocentral could could do the same here wouldn't it?
    That's exactly how and where I created my wallpapers. A tool like that here on TC would be awsome [hint hint hint].
  5. #65  
    another Yankees one
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
  6. #66  
    yankees wallpaper



    editted the other was a wrong format sry...heres the jpeg

    edited again this time it doesnt say unregistered
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SprintTreo600; 10/13/2003 at 01:09 PM.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

    I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  7. #67  
    I'm digging all the cool graphic design!! Can't wait to try my hand at a couple backgrounds when I get my phone this week!

    I'm wondering if the Treo supports .gif or .swf files as well for the background. Reason being of course is that these formats would allow for an animated background. For example, the merged Handspring/PalmOne background could fade in between the two logos. Has anyone tried this? If not, will some one give it a shot and let us know if this is possible?

    THANKS!
    go.digital
  8. #68  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic

    http://i500.nopdesign.com/

    It would be awesome if Treocentral could could do the same here wouldn't it?
    TC that would be awesome! Thanks for all the designs . . .

    P.S. I got my treo 600 today, chargin now . . . i'm so excited!
  9. #69  
    Originally posted by dulan
    I'm digging all the cool graphic design!! Can't wait to try my hand at a couple backgrounds when I get my phone this week!

    I'm wondering if the Treo supports .gif or .swf files as well for the background. Reason being of course is that these formats would allow for an animated background. For example, the merged Handspring/PalmOne background could fade in between the two logos. Has anyone tried this? If not, will some one give it a shot and let us know if this is possible?

    THANKS!
    I tried transferring a .gif file over but it won't show up in the picture list when setting the wallpaper. Maybe if you load it on to an sd card it would work...but I don't have an sd card yet.
  10. #70  
    i love LA! Here is a wallpaper of LA skyline that i took myself.

    (not taken with the t600 camera of course! but would like to wish so)
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11. #71  
    bump.......

    is that it? I was hoping for more

    sorry I am too stupid to make my own.
  12. #72  
    Originally posted by treomojo

    sorry I am too stupid to make my own.
    Me too... maybe one of our more talented brethren could post a quick tutorial?
  13. #73  
    all you have to do is take any digital image you can find and size it to 160x94 in just about any graphics tool. then save it as a *.jpg and put it in the "transfer" folder under your handspring directory and next time you sync it's there and ready to rock and roll.
  14. #74  
    It also looks better if you first crop it to a 160x94 ratio before resizing it.
  15. njchris's Avatar
    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    #75  
    Why to 94? Because of the navigation list at the bottom? Ieew... I disabled mine so all I have is a nice pic.
  16. #76  
    Originally posted by njchris
    Why to 94? Because of the navigation list at the bottom? Ieew... I disabled mine so all I have is a nice pic.
    oh sweet - can you disable it and still use it (i mean just not display it there on the screen but still click up for this and left for that like)??? and HOW do you disable it? i'm so down...

    rod
  17. #77  
    ok i answered my own questions - i disabled the "showing" of it and it still works... sweet - but mine still had the time and date in bold down there now - can we get rid of that?
  18. #78  
    What's the size of the pic without the navigation displayed?
  19. #79  
    i mean w/ that date and time there you don't really gain much real estate except right in the middle...
  20. #80  
    Does anyone know how to find the size of wallpapers without the nav bar short of counting the pixels by hand?
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions