Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    I used on of the wallpapers...was nice. But it has replaced my phone pad??? HOW DO I GET MY PHONE PAD BACK??

thanks,
    GM
    Figured how to get the dial pad back. You go to the Phone. Then you select Menu. Chose Options and then Display Prefs. Then you Choose Dial Pad.

PHEW! Glad they made it easy!

GM
  3.    #23  
    Forgot one!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #24  
    For the execs!
    that's sweet but before i try it out i have a question - how do you get back to the dial pad when you want to dial a number? or do you just use the keypad now?
    Yeah too bad you have to use the hard buttons to dial if you use the wallpaper instead.
  7.    #27  
    Patriotic!
  8.    #28  
    Originally posted by treoZilla
    that's sweet but before i try it out i have a question - how do you get back to the dial pad when you want to dial a number? or do you just use the keypad now?
    All you have to do is go to Display Preferences and set one of your 5 way button settings to display Dial Pad. I always show wallpaper and when I want to make a call, I tap the 5 way swith to "left" and there is my Dial Pad. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by rlwva; 10/12/2003 at 10:54 AM.
    rlwva, it's awesome that you are cranking these out and sharing them. Really Kewl!

THANKS!
  10.    #30  
    Originally posted by NorCalAl
    rlwva, it's awesome that you are cranking these out and sharing them. Really Kewl!

THANKS!
    Believe it or not. It only takes me no more than 5 minutes to whip one of these out. Test it on my Treo then post it. I'm just as psych'ed as everyone else is about the T600 and wanted to share the hype.
    rlwva, I 2nd that... thanks for sharing. Very cool.
    Roger
    Has anyone been able to download any of these images directly to their T600? I can get into this thread, but the links to the pictures are no there.

Any thoughts?

------

Thanks for the great backgrounds. They rock.
    What specs do you use to design these? How many pixels tall and wide? What quality JPG?

DOH! I just read it in your first post. Sorry about that
  14.    #34  
    Originally posted by MHR
    Has anyone been able to download any of these images directly to their T600? I can get into this thread, but the links to the pictures are no there.

Any thoughts?

------

Thanks for the great backgrounds. They rock.
    You may want to try loading the normal TC site and not the mobile site. Give it a try.
    I made this one, but I don't have my treo yet.

It is simple and to the point. Let me know if it works.

I did it in PS at 160x94 at 4 quality jpg.

If it doesn't work please let me know what I did wrong.

Thanks
    Originally posted by treoZilla
    Just start typing on the keypad! Who needs touch dial pad when all you have to do is start typing numbers...me, I got a picture of my baby boy as my wallpaper.
    Hey guys (and gals),

Here's my stab at some wallpapers. First set is for all you baseball fans out there...

CJ

Chicago Cubs Wallpaper
    Florida Marlins
    (The green came out kinds icky, but oh well)
    New York Yankees (NY logo)
    Bosox
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast