Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Superheroes would be really cool, but I would be ETERNALLY grateful if someone would post a really nice Radioshack logo for me. I just haven't had a chance to sit down and make one.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I seem to be having a problem resizing images using Imaging for Windows, the standard imaging app on XP. How they heck do I adjust the pixles of an image without cutting part of the picture out? I used to know this, but I seem to be having a brain fart.

Thanks
    Here's a superman. My logo is 160 x 120. I basically resized a 640 x 480 picture since that is what the phone will display full screen, then I just knocked 640 to 160 and the height became 120
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just though I might add Mine into the mix.

Man, that would be so cool if someone I didn't know had a super cool pic of me as their wall paper.

DO IT!!!! Hahaha.

Trust me, all the ladies love this sexy wallpaper!
    I seem to be having a problem resizing images using Imaging for Windows, the standard imaging app on XP. How they heck do I adjust the pixles of an image without cutting part of the picture out? I used to know this, but I seem to be having a brain fart.
    Go here:

Linky

and download the Windows XP 'Power Toy' Image Resizer. It is a must have as it adds a 'resize' command to the menu when you right-click over an image. You can then select from a list of new sizes or specify your own ..ie.. 160x160. Makes resizing very easy and very fast. Plus it free!!!
    HTH
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Not that anyone other than myself would ever use this, but attached is the image I'm using on my Treo 600.

-SD
    Batman for all you super hero freaks out there.
    Green lantern
    Superman with a white background
    Black and silver superman
    I have a friend we call "Captain America" because of his incredibly ridge code of ethics. Can someone make one of Cap's shield? Thanks.
    It'll be fun.
    Ask and ye shall receive. Any other ideas?
    Anyone have and Nissan 350Z wallpapers? I love my Z and will be promptly creating one. Anyone else have a 350?

What's the best size to create a wallpaper that you will still be able to see the nav. & top bar display?
    superman with flames
    and another

***revised pic- changed to 160x120
    Last edited by kayden75; 11/08/2003 at 02:40 PM.
    Wow. Thanks so much Now I'm gonna REALLY try you. There is a logo for my screen name DrDoom. Marvel comics uses it when they publish comics about him. I would LOVE to have that on as my wallpaper. HUGE amounts of gratitude in advance.
    It'll be fun.
  17.    #197  
    Something new at 160x120.
  18.    #198  
    Again at 160x94.
    Can anyone do a New England Patriots wallpaper?? Many thanks if so!
    here is one Patriots wallpaper - 3 more to follow
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast