1.    #1  
    I have so many questions I am not sure where to begin. I'll try and keep them short.

I have never owned a PDA or even a decent phone. I need a phone that can synch with outlook contacts as well as write quite a few emails per day. The phone will be on the Sprint PCS Vision plan - Premium Pack

1. Can I connect the phone to my laptop and search the web? I won't do this often but there are occasions where I would need this ability. I have read issues of others "unlimited" data usage being shut down.

2. Can I push email from my outlook account to the phone? Can someone help me off the list to set this up? Would I need the business Vision pack?

3. I have a small USB hard-drive "key chain kind" that I keep all of my important documents that I need at all times. Is there currently a way to attach this directly to the phone and view the documents? I am sure someone else has a need for this.

4. How much storage is on the 600?

I am sure I will have more questions shortly.

Thanks in advance.

Josh
    Originally posted by Dimension
    I have so many questions I am not sure where to begin. I'll try and keep them short.

I have never owned a PDA or even a decent phone. I need a phone that can synch with outlook contacts as well as write quite a few emails per day. The phone will be on the Sprint PCS Vision plan - Premium Pack

1. Can I connect the phone to my laptop and search the web? I won't do this often but there are occasions where I would need this ability. I have read issues of others "unlimited" data usage being shut down.

2. Can I push email from my outlook account to the phone? Can someone help me off the list to set this up? Would I need the business Vision pack?

3. I have a small USB hard-drive "key chain kind" that I keep all of my important documents that I need at all times. Is there currently a way to attach this directly to the phone and view the documents? I am sure someone else has a need for this.

4. How much storage is on the 600?

I am sure I will have more questions shortly.

Thanks in advance.

Josh
    1. On the mac side there was wireless modem for the 300, but I don't know if it's been updated for the 600.

2. I download email from 3 pop accounts to my treo, and choose "leave messages on server", so that my computer at work still downloads them.

3. I think you're going to need an sd card reader to replace your keychain device. I plug my reader into my usb port, and plug the sd card into that. Documents (or usually songs) transfer from my computer very quickly, and then I just plug the sd card into the treo.

4. 32Megs, but only 24 megs useable. Of course, with sd cards, you have unlimited storage.

Cluemeister