1.    #1  
    Hi, guys. (Am I the only woman interested in the phone?!?)

I'm really considering getting it but am not too sure about the sound quality.

Looking through the posts, I guess the ringer tones don't come out well. What about the ear speaker? One of the things I loved about my Samsung clamshell phone (and my Motorola one before that) was that even in loud bars, I could hear clearly through them.

What about the T600?

Also, does the microphone pick up lots of ambient noise? I know there was a prior thread but I need this phone to work well in bars (!!!).
    Originally posted by Lady Janine
    Hi, guys. (Am I the only woman interested in the phone?!?)

I'm really considering getting it but am not too sure about the sound quality.

Looking through the posts, I guess the ringer tones don't come out well. What about the ear speaker? One of the things I loved about my Samsung clamshell phone (and my Motorola one before that) was that even in loud bars, I could hear clearly through them.

What about the T600?

Also, does the microphone pick up lots of ambient noise? I know there was a prior thread but I need this phone to work well in bars (!!!).
    ambient noise, not too bad, voice quality so far is very acceptable.

about the speaker distortion, my first set had lotsa distortion then i had it replaced, the ringtones all sound good now.

it still distorts when i play mp3s too loud tho' but ringtones wise ti think it has to do with the QC of the set, a problem which HS has for the past years.....very poor QC, my sets in singapore are all assemble in mexico, where's the US sets made in?