1.    #1  
    let's say i have a jpg on my home computer and want to set it as the wallpaper on my treo, what program do i need?

i have downloaded a few spashphoto/acdsee/resvcoviewer but none allows me to set wallpaper, seems i can only do it in the camera mode, and taking a shot from the treo itself.

moreover, i can't view the pics in the camera folder (those i have taken) with these software, resco let's me see the jpgs i have on my SD card but then i;d have to move all these photos i have taken onto the SD card before i can view them. and i can't set them as wallpaper as well

pls help, tks
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    If you have a picture on your home computer you can resize it there to the appropriate size, and then copy it into the "Transfer" folder under the "Treo Pictures" area on your desktop (a "Treo Pictures" link was placed on my desktop and in the Start Menu area when I installed my Treo 600 software). Then perform a HotSync. This will get the picture into the camera application where you can then set it to be the wallpaper.

Hope this helps,
    Keith
    There should be a "Transfer" folder in your "Treo Pictures" on your PC. Drop the jpg in there and sync.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by peridoc
    If you have a picture on your home computer you can resize it there to the appropriate size, and then copy it into the "Transfer" folder under the "Treo Pictures" area on your desktop (a "Treo Pictures" link was placed on my desktop and in the Start Menu area when I installed my Treo 600 software). Then perform a HotSync. This will get the picture into the camera application where you can then set it to be the wallpaper.

Hope this helps,
    Keith
    cool, tks, i will try.

Quote Originally Posted by bumberbee View Post
    let's say i have a jpg on my home computer and want to set it as the wallpaper on my treo, what program do i need?

i have downloaded a few spashphoto/acdsee/resvcoviewer but none allows me to set wallpaper, seems i can only do it in the camera mode, and taking a shot from the treo itself.

moreover, i can't view the pics in the camera folder (those i have taken) with these software, resco let's me see the jpgs i have on my SD card but then i;d have to move all these photos i have taken onto the SD card before i can view them. and i can't set them as wallpaper as well

pls help, tks
    I used the media transfer option and put my pics in the wallpaper folder. Worked for me...
    There are two ways to pass a hurdle: leaping over or plowing through...
    There needs to be a monster truck option.