1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if the IBIZ radio SD card works on the Treo 600 . From the looks fo it it looks like the attenae would be in the way.

Just curious as COMPUSA has it on sale for $19 with mail in rebate.

Thank you
    Even if it did, why would you want it? I'm willing to bet it would only play through the earbuds, in which case there are plenty of cheap little FM earbud radios that can be had for even less money
    You also would not burn your only SD slot with it.

just a thought
    I think VaccPalm is shooting for the geek factor of listening to radio on his phone.
    Originally posted by VaccPalm
    Does anyone know if the IBIZ radio SD card works on the Treo 600 . From the looks fo it it looks like the attenae would be in the way.

Just curious as COMPUSA has it on sale for $19 with mail in rebate.

Thank you
    The reply from my inquiry about the same from IBIZ:

"Thank you for your e-mail to iBIZ Technology. We are currently in the process of testing the radio with various handhelds, and I believe the Treo 600 is one of them. Unfortunately I do not have the results to the testing. Once we find the radio to be compatible we will post it on our website. Please continue to check there for any updates. Thank you again for your e-mail. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide for you"
    BTW...where did you see that rebate? Maybe I'll order one for that price...can always return it.
  6.    #6  
    There sunday flyer that came this weekend
    Thanks. It updated on their site this morning.
  8.    #8  
    If you look at it it looks like it will not fit as the attenae is in the way . I think.
    You're right! Didn't even realize that! No way it's going to fit!
    Not to be a naysayer, but the treo sd slot is right next to the antenna, and I am just not thinking that the ibiz radio will fit - it seems that it sticks out to the side a bunch
    in case anyone's interested there is an extender you can buy that i bet would help it fit...
  12.    #12  
    Extender. What is that. Im curious?
    I found this link for an extender. Likely for developers, it's kinda ugly.

http://www.sycard.com/sd300.html