1.    #1  
    Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I am very concerned about scratching my T600 screen.

Is there Write Right screen protectors or equivalent for the T600 screen size? Anyone have a link? Or should I use my leftover Palm V protectors and cut them down to fit the T600?
    Originally posted by bling bling
    Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I am very concerned about scratching my T600 screen.

Is there Write Right screen protectors or equivalent for the T600 screen size? Anyone have a link? Or should I use my leftover Palm V protectors and cut them down to fit the T600?
    You can generally cut down any protector to fit the screen.

T600 specific ones are not out yet.

I've had best luck with PurpleMoo ones.
    I've also tried the Belkin ones, which seem okay.
    I avoid Fellows and WriteRites.
    Boxwave has some specifically for the 600 that should start shipping today.

And it is most emphatically NOT a dumb question - scratching the screen may have elevated to a phobia with me. I'll be glad when my protectors get here.
    I posted a Q on the accessories board and did not get an answer. I would like to know from someone who has used the Boxwave protectors on another device:
    1. Does it leave a residue of any kind if you remove it?
    2. Since they claim they are washable, is there any reason to buy the multi pack? Or can I expect a single one to last me a long time?

Thanks.