1.    #1  
    Hello,

I am totally at a loss, and SPC cannot help. Eudora is working fine on my T6. Snapper cannot connect to the SMTP server to send outgoing mail no matter what settings I use. I have tried just about every combination of username and password to get it working, but I cannot send. I can pull anything down into snapper from multiple accounts, and I am currently using the trial version to see if I could get it working. Am I missing something???

Confused!
    Originally posted by BHarbage
    Hello,

I am totally at a loss, and SPC cannot help. Eudora is working fine on my T6. Snapper cannot connect to the SMTP server to send outgoing mail no matter what settings I use. I have tried just about every combination of username and password to get it working, but I cannot send. I can pull anything down into snapper from multiple accounts, and I am currently using the trial version to see if I could get it working. Am I missing something???

Confused!
    Most ISP's don't allow remote SMTP usage - that is - usage of thier outgoing SMTP servers from users OUTSIDE thier network. A good percentage allow you to check your mail remotely however. This is probably the reason why you can recieve but not send.

So...

You should be using the SMTP server to send messages from the network you ARE on - and that is Sprint.

If you go to the Snappermail site - they have the configuration for sprint right in the support section.

Good luck.
  3.    #3  
    Derke985,

That took care of it! I was also using the SSL which SPCS does not seem to like....