1.    #1  
    How do I check mail with Treo 600? Some are saying it comes with Snappermail? I don't see any mail applications on my phone. What should I look for and if it's not there, how do I get it installed?
    Originally posted by oggle
    How do I check mail with Treo 600? Some are saying it comes with Snappermail? I don't see any mail applications on my phone. What should I look for and if it's not there, how do I get it installed?
    I don't think anyone said it comes with snappermail...we just all use it cuz it's highly regarded as one of the best email clients out there.

Download snappermail and setup your pop accounts just like you would in outlook or any other desktop email client. Then you just click receive like you would on your desktop email client...or with snappermail, you can set it up to automatically check your email at preset intervals.

http://www.snappermail.com
    Sprint wants you to use the Get BC thingy on your Treo. BC connects to OUtlook and Notes mail accoutns but it also now has POP3/IMAP and non-standard account access - MSN/Hotmail in addition to the corporate account. I think it is $5/mo.

If you need a freebie, try eudora mail from www.eudora.com.

The GSM Treo 600 is the only one with a freeebie POP3 client in the ROM. It's a nice one from what I have seen in the emulator - very comparable to SnapperMail.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by mwomwom
    The GSM Treo 600 is the only one with a freeebie POP3 client in the ROM. It's a nice one from what I have seen in the emulator - very comparable to SnapperMail.
    What mail client is it? I don't see any on my Treo 600.