1.    #1  
    Is the LED on the Treo 600 supposed to flash green all the time? Mine is and it's annoying me.
    Originally posted by Mr Man
    Is the LED on the Treo 600 supposed to flash green all the time? Mine is and it's annoying me.
    If it's like my 270 (and I hear the 600 is), it will flash green anytime the radio is on and it has service. It will flash red when you are out of a service area.

I've heard that the LED is not controllable by third-party software. Hopefully that's untrue, and someone can write a program to do other things with it, such as signify that VM is waiting, etc.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    The flashing green means that you have your wireless phone service "ON" and you are in the area "receiving a signal". If it flashes red, you are not in the area or receiving a signal. No flashing lights and you do not have your wireless service on.

I thought it was annoying at first too, but now feel it to be very handy! Just a glance and you know you have your phone on and are good to go (or not).
  4.    #4  
    Why would you even want wireless mode off? Doesn't that mean you can't receive calls too?
    Originally posted by Mr Man
    Why would you even want wireless mode off? Doesn't that mean you can't receive calls too?
    Yes, it does. But with wireless off, you can use it on a plane.