1.    #1  
    I read somewhere that Docs to Go was going to be included with the 600, my old Docs to Go doesn't work with my 600. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Colin
    And it get's installed when you upgrade from the CD (as part of the first sync).

They also threw in handheld only versions of Splash Shopper and Splash Wallet.
  3.    #3  
    Sorry, just got off the phone with Handspring, I don't know where I got that info about the free Docs to Go, and he said Docs to Go should still work on my 600...so I guess I'll just try a reinstall. Thanks, Colin
    Originally posted by dgoodisi
    And it get's installed when you upgrade from the CD (as part of the first sync).

They also threw in handheld only versions of Splash Shopper and Splash Wallet.
    I have not seen documentation on how to use the DocsToGo viewer. When I click on the app it does nothing. How do you load word or exel documents for viewing? Anybody? TIA.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    The Docs to go on the t-600 is a viewer only. It works automaticly when you need to read an attachment to an email.
    GO MARLINS!!!!
    Originally posted by ChemEngr

I have not seen documentation on how to use the DocsToGo viewer. When I click on the app it does nothing. How do you load word or exel documents for viewing? Anybody? TIA.
    Put them on an sd card...email them to yourself...then when you click on the file, docs to go will launch and you can read it.
    Your Treo blog, do you do all of that from your Treo? Or do you have to use your desktop to upload the pics?
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    If you are installing on a Mac the third party software doesn't show up. It only installs on a PC. Why it was too hard to put the .prc files on the disk I don't know???
    The Doc To Go that is with the T600 is read only...
    I assumed it would be a full version, but it was not.

I tried my Version 5 and it would not work. The display would look like a stacked deck of cards with the tops showing.

I bought Version 6 (upgraded to) and it's fine.

my 2-cents, Matt
    Originally posted by dgoodisi
    Your Treo blog, do you do all of that from your Treo? Or do you have to use your desktop to upload the pics?
    I do it ALL from the Treo! No desktop needed.

I have an SD card. I snap a pic and choose to save it to the SD card rather than internal.

I then go in to snappermail, compose the email, and attach the pic. There's a special email address to send in to automatically post to the blog.

So I can photoblog from anywhere anytime.
    I uses Versa mail as I am at my desk a lot of the time and need email sync. I can send myself a word document, syncronise it, then open it in the DTG viewer.

To be honest tho I stil prefer Wordsmith as a Viewere / Processor so use that as desktop conversion still keeps more formating than any of the native viewing options on any platform