1.    #1  
    Egrips for the Treo 600 are now available at www.egrips.com
    There are side pieces that enable you to grip this slippery banana! Ciao.
    The 3rd day I had my new T600, after eating some popeyes chicken, the little devil slipped from my hand onto the concrete floor. The little rubber plug below the antenna on the back, and the blank card popped out, but no damage. I was quite relieved. Moral of the story, no more fried chicken. But the grips might not be a bad idea........
    Jeff
    can these be cut to fit the sides of the 600?

If so, they'll be my next purchase after the 600.

thanks martini
    They are indeed custom fit, and I just ordered some. The 600 is definitely one slippery sucker.

http://egrips.com/catalog/product_in...roducts_id=258
    I followed the link to the website - I notice that they already have egrips specifically cut for the Treo 600 (several pieces).

A quick google search showed mostly glowing reviews - with one caveat: It interfered with the receiption on one of the phones (the hiphop or something) because of the antenna placement on that phone.

Hopefully, it won't affect the Treo's reception. If it does, the egrips claim to peel off cleanly, leaving no residue.

They look cool - I may buy some.
    I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the egrips on someone's treo once they get the order.
    a report from someone who has actually used the product would be nice.

Do you use it , Martini? How do you like it?
    This sounds great. Will it add too much thickness? I am using the iTunes Holster, which by the way is awesome!
    Originally posted by smartphone
    This sounds great. Will it add too much thickness? I am using the iTunes Holster, which by the way is awesome!
    the page says they're only .017" so I would think you should be OK.
  10.    #10  
    Go to www.mobileburn.com and read the review that is listed on the left hand column of the homepage....it has some awesome pics as well. I think there is another review on www.pdaphonehome.com as well.