1.    #1  
    TC Ringer has some functionality with the Treo 600. If you install ringtones to your Treo 600, here is how you copy it over to make it playable by the Treo 600.

1) Install the ringtone file to the Treo 600 with the hotsync app.
    2) Open TC Ringer
    3) Click Manage Ringtones
    4) On the right side, set the drop down menu to Midi Ringtones. On the left drop down select the file you just downloaded with your ringtones.
    5) Select the ringtone you want on the left and click "Copy".
    6) This will copy the ringtone to the Midi Ringtones file and now you can use this ringtone.
    7) Exit TC Ringer
    8) Open Ringer Preferences in the Preferences application.
    9) Your ringtone is now there.

The trick is that the Treo 600 does not store ringtones on the radio. If you try to transfer to the radio or play from TC Ringer it will soft reset. This gets you by that. Enjoy your ringtones.

I am sure they will make a true Treo 600 version soon.

-Bry
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    I noticed that the ringtones on the treo 600 are not as loud as they were on the treo 300. Will the New TC ringer for the treo 600 be as loud as they were on the treo 300? Are they not loud because they are Midi files?

The reason I ask is because as it is I can't hear my phone when I'm not around my phone.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    I noticed that the ringtones on the treo 600 are not as loud as they were on the treo 300. Will the New TC ringer for the treo 600 be as loud as they were on the treo 300? Are they not loud because they are Midi files?

The reason I ask is because as it is I can't hear my phone when I'm not around my phone. [COLOR=red][COLOR=red][COLOR=red]
    Not only the custom ringtones are not as loud but it seems that the volume control has no effect on them. Perhaps my midi files are missing something.
    Originally posted by bryacoh
    TC Ringer has some functionality with the Treo 600. If you install ringtones to your Treo 600, here is how you copy it over to make it playable by the Treo 600.

1) Install the ringtone file to the Treo 600 with the hotsync app.
    2) Open TC Ringer
    3) Click Manage Ringtones
    4) On the right side, set the drop down menu to Midi Ringtones. On the left drop down select the file you just downloaded with your ringtones.
    5) Select the ringtone you want on the left and click "Copy".
    6) This will copy the ringtone to the Midi Ringtones file and now you can use this ringtone.
    7) Exit TC Ringer
    8) Open Ringer Preferences in the Preferences application.
    9) Your ringtone is now there.

The trick is that the Treo 600 does not store ringtones on the radio. If you try to transfer to the radio or play from TC Ringer it will soft reset. This gets you by that. Enjoy your ringtones.

I am sure they will make a true Treo 600 version soon.

-Bry
    Thanks! I was searching for a way around that soft reset problem...
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>