1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I'm really, really enjoying the directional pad on the T600. However, I can't seem to use it very easily in the Calendar app.

When I set an appointment, I can use the directional pad no problem. Now here's the hard part. Your cursor must be flashing in the appointment text in order for you to add an alarm or note by clicking on "details" at the bottom of the screen. I would like to be able to add an alarm (by clicking on details) without having to tap the screen.

I would also like to be able to highlight the "details", "New" or "Go" ovals at the bottom of the screen without scrolling down through every to do and appointment of the day. Clicking right and left changes the highlighted days, so that doesn't work.

Anybody know how to do this? Much appreciated!

Cluemeister
    Originally posted by Cluemeister
    Hey all,

I'm really, really enjoying the directional pad on the T600. However, I can't seem to use it very easily in the Calendar app.

When I set an appointment, I can use the directional pad no problem. Now here's the hard part. Your cursor must be flashing in the appointment text in order for you to add an alarm or note by clicking on "details" at the bottom of the screen. I would like to be able to add an alarm (by clicking on details) without having to tap the screen.

I would also like to be able to highlight the "details", "New" or "Go" ovals at the bottom of the screen without scrolling down through every to do and appointment of the day. Clicking right and left changes the highlighted days, so that doesn't work.

Anybody know how to do this? Much appreciated!

Cluemeister
    Press the centre button for both of these - whenever you press the centre button with the cursor in a time slot, the Details button becomes active.
  3.    #3  
    The center button, of course.

Thank you!

Cluemeister