Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I've posted this as a reply in another post but think it's worth putting out there as a topic. I received purchased a foneGear wireless headset and received it last week for my (finally replaced by a Treo 600 today ) Samsung i700. It has a setup similar to a Jabra Freespeak for a non-bluetooth phone. Here are the differing points: 1. Uses magnetic induction instead of radiowaves to contact with earpiece (so what, it works) 2. Doesn't require a charger plug. It charges off 1-AA battery when placed in the belt clip/docking station. No cords to drag around. I've used it extensively for the past week and I'm still on the same battery. 3. Costs $75.00. Less than the freespeak even on Ebay. Here is the link:

http://tagaccessories.com/singleprod...anufacture=All

I owned a freespeak before and I found the sound to be 'tinny'. No issue here. the sound is great and people I'm talking to say they can't tell I'm on a headset.
    I'm confused; are you using it on a treo 600 or Samsung i700?
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Until today the Samsung, now the Treo 600.
    Where can I get one in the UK?
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    As far as I'm aware, it's not available in the UK yet. TAG Accessories is the first distributor. Aura Communications is the manufacturer. I'll attach their link and perhaps you can contact them about availability.

http://www.auracomm.com/
    Hi, Is there a button to puck up and hang up on calls, on the ear piece or do u have to do that on the phone or unit attache to the phone, thank you and take care, jay
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    There's an answer/end button and a volume button on the earpiece.
    kewl, thanks, jay
    This sounds ideal. FoneGear's website indicates the price is $59 - $79 depending on retailer. I did a quick search and couldn't find a $59 retailer. If anyone finds it for $59 please post it here.