1.    #1  
    how can i send myself full text of breaking news, sports etc. via SMS? yahoo mobile only sends you the headline - i want the story too
    I don't think you can do that via SMS because SMS is limited to something like 155 characters, so you couldn't fit a whole into an SMS message. The best you could hope for would be to have a story broken down into multiple SMS messages. I think you'd be better off having them e-mailed to you and use one of the various e-mail clients available for the Treo600 to read it.
  3.    #3  
    ah... hmmm - can SMS contain hyperlinks? see email is ok but i don't want to get from sites that aren't mobile friendly - or get them in my regular email box (annoying)...
    I dont think you could click on the hyperlink of an SMS message (unless there was a program specifically designed to do so). One of the ways to get certain info sent SMS is www.upoc.com where one person (or the entire group) share info through SMS.
    With the Treo 600 you can click on a link in an SMS (or use the 5 way to select and click on it).