1.    #1  
    I read someone's post recently about xiino's developers possibly working on an updated version.
    blazer 3.0 has been fine for me so far, but downloading large web sites such as the wall street journal takes up quite a bit of kb, and you often end up having to free up memory in order to go back to blazer and continue surfing.
    web pro for windows is out but is pretty hefty in size. web-to-go is available but you pay a yearly fee for its use!? not sure if that's worth it.
    while many types of software programs are being developed, I wonder if new web browsers are in anyone's pipeline. If I were a developer, this is where I would focus- this I think would be very profitable. anyone hear of new web browsers in development?
    I agree!!! As smartphones are getting huge popular like PC/Internet was in 90s, a good browser like Xiino would successe like what Netscape did.
    Originally posted by treobk214
    I read someone's post recently about xiino's developers possibly working on an updated version.
    blazer 3.0 has been fine for me so far, but downloading large web sites such as the wall street journal takes up quite a bit of kb, and you often end up having to free up memory in order to go back to blazer and continue surfing.
    web pro for windows is out but is pretty hefty in size. web-to-go is available but you pay a yearly fee for its use!? not sure if that's worth it.
    while many types of software programs are being developed, I wonder if new web browsers are in anyone's pipeline. If I were a developer, this is where I would focus- this I think would be very profitable. anyone hear of new web browsers in development?

I'm eagerly awaiting a new Xiino. As I posted earlier, you can see the speed difference by installing Xiino on the T6. The first page usually loads ok, then you get a crash.