1.    #1  
    which version do you have? and where can i get the latest 2.0 > version, i hate the reminder to ask me to register....why didn't treo bundle it with the ptunes software, help!....

anybody knows where i can get the 2.0 version, email me, tks

anyone using ogg instead of mp3? takes a good 1mb off every song and this saves space for my 128mb SD card (wifey complaining now cos digital cam now has no SD card ha)

ptunes is great, not the 1.87/88 version tho'

comments?
    There's a link to register your Treo on the CD. Then you'll get an email from HS to download PT.
    Originally posted by bumberbee
    which version do you have? and where can i get the latest 2.0 > version, i hate the reminder to ask me to register....why didn't treo bundle it with the ptunes software, help!....

anybody knows where i can get the 2.0 version, email me, tks

anyone using ogg instead of mp3? takes a good 1mb off every song and this saves space for my 128mb SD card (wifey complaining now cos digital cam now has no SD card ha)

ptunes is great, not the 1.87/88 version tho'

comments?
    If you've bought a 600, you can register at the Handspring website and get the latest, registered version for free.

I am using ogg instead of mp3, and have noticed no difference in quality. I have even experimented with ripping the tracks at a lower rate, and if you are using the speaker rather than head/ear phones, you can save yourself a lot more space.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by kmwmtd

If you've bought a 600, you can register at the Handspring website and get the latest, registered version for free.

I am using ogg instead of mp3, and have noticed no difference in quality. I have even experimented with ripping the tracks at a lower rate, and if you are using the speaker rather than head/ear phones, you can save

yourself a lot more space.
    already tried registering in the site, but i live in singapore and the only 2 locations that i can register at the site is US and Europe.

sigh.

what version of the ptunes did they supply? pls chk tks.
    I am still waiting for a Pocket tunes registration code from handspring. I registered 3 days ago. How long does it take?
  6. tdf
    I received my e-mail from Handspring with the link to get the registered version about 15 minutes after I finished registering.
    tdf
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I've noticed the following in Pocket Tunes and was wondering if anyone knew the reason for it:

At the top of the display, the name of the song that is currently playing is shown:

- for some songs, the name scrolls from right to left like a ticker
    - for others, the name does not scroll

Why might this be?
    Originally posted by Munir
    - for some songs, the name scrolls from right to left like a ticker
    - for others, the name does not scroll

Why might this be?
    may have to do with the length of the title - if it is too long to fit in the text box it will scroll. If it fits there is no need to scroll it...

are the ones scrolling to long for the box?