11 4.40%
  • No, haven't decided yet (nonUSA)

1 0.40%
  • No (USA)

6 2.40%
  • No (nonUSA)

1 0.40%
  1.    #1  
    Simple sales survey for USA and nonUSA locations - please answer carefully.
    I think you have too many categories which will skew the statistics (e.g. getting one soon and undecided are almost the same).
  3.    #3  
    No.

"getting one soon" is for those who, for example, are waiting for the USA GSM version.

"Undecided" is just that.

The questions were fairly carefully chosen to cover all bases if folks answer carefully (and honestly).
  4.    #4  
    Bump (to keep poll "visible").
    Last edited by SeldomVisitor; 10/24/2003 at 10:07 AM.
  5.    #5  
    Bump.
    Suggestion for a new category:

"Already bought it but caught up in backorder vortex as I await my replacement due to small screw-like object rattling around inside original handset."
    Last edited by DelMelo; 10/24/2003 at 10:22 AM.
  7.    #7  
    Lol!

I actually considered a "Yes, but had to return it thus still waiting" category but ran out of categories!

Ha ha ha!
    Waiting for the GSM version. (I can feel each tick of the clock as the time SLOWLY creeps by.)
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Originally posted by DelMelo
    Suggestion for a new category:

"Already bought it but caught up in backorder vortex as I await my replacement due to small screw-like object rattling around inside original handset."
    you sure it wasnt the wireless mode power button just rattling in its place when you heard this noise? try shaking the phone while holding down that button to see if there is still rattling.. sure hope there isnt someting rattling around on the inside!!
    always searching for the light..
    unfortunately it's not the power button. Which actually rattles as well, but I wasn't going to send it back for that. This is literally something that sounds like a small screw that's rattling and tumbling all about the inside of the phone. I held it up to the phone for the Handspring CSR to hear and he said "uh, that's not good."

Of course he also said my phone would arrive in 2 days -- but now my order's stalled at "order received."

The phone is still functional (so far).
    delete

(whoops, sorry)
  12.    #12  
    bump.
  13.    #13  
    bump
  14.    #14  
    bump
  15.    #15  
    bump
    Rocking and Rolling
  17.    #17  
    Bumpity bump a whap bam boom!
  18.    #18  
    bump
  19.    #19  
    bump
  20.    #20  
    Buimp yet again - however, with the GSM delay once more, this may be getting dated...