1.    #1  
    I need some help with photos. I've got Splashphoto and am able to add files to either the internal or an SD card. I can then view them in Splashphoto on the Treo but I can't see them from the Pictures app or use them as photos for my favorites.

Also, Splashphoto doesn't sync my internal pictures from Pictures back to desktop Splashphoto. Do I need to move those files before syncing?

Im on OS X 10.2.8 and Splashphoto 4.05

Thanks
    Phil
    Originally posted by philipgood
    I need some help with photos. I've got Splashphoto and am able to add files to either the internal or an SD card. I can then view them in Splashphoto on the Treo but I can't see them from the Pictures app or use them as photos for my favorites.

Also, Splashphoto doesn't sync my internal pictures from Pictures back to desktop Splashphoto. Do I need to move those files before syncing?

Im on OS X 10.2.8 and Splashphoto 4.05

Thanks
    Phil
    Splashphoto uses jpgs and they are totally separate from any pictures on the Treo 600.. at least right now.

So you can use Splashphoto, and really should have no problems adding pictues to the Card (make sure you change the destination to SD Card) but you CAN NOT use them for ANY other applications like the Pictures from Sprint right now.

They just talk two different languages. Maybe the Splashphoto people will update the application eventually.

Mike
  3.    #3  
    OK, so what format do I need to put the photos in so I can use them in Favorites and the Picture app?

Also, I'm able to email jpg's to the Palm and after opening and downloading from Snapper I can use the photos in favorites. I guess Snapper is converting from jpg to ??

Thanks