1.    #1  
    I'm confused as to what differentiates the PCS Vision services.

I purchased a Sanyo SCP8100 for the girlfriend a few months ago. When I activated the camera they offered a "free pcs vision" service for a couple months.

Now I have a Treo 600 and after activating the phone I'm starting to wonder how/what I should change my service plan to include. Because we "share" minutes, I don't know if that means we also share the pcs vision services?

What are the differences between the pictures pack, the premium and the professional services?

T\I've looked for information on the sprintpcs site, but the descriptions are rather vague.
    pictures pack: unlimited uploading of pictures taken with camara and you get a $5 monthly credit for vision downloads (pictures, ringers, screen savers, etc from sprint vision site)

premium: you get a $10 monthly credit for download of sprint's ringers, etc.

business: you do not get any monthly credit for sprint downloads but you do get unlimited picture uploading, also comes with business connect personal edition which you install on your pc and phone enabling you to access your email in real time along with files that are on your computer

all above packs include unlimited web browing, messaging, etc..

hope this helps..
    always searching for the light..
  3.    #3  
    ahhh, so even with the pictures pack, I can still use internet services. good to know since I doubt I would spend any money on their downloads.

also comes with business connect personal edition which you install on your pc and phone enabling you to access your email in real time along with files that are on your computer

Is there any way you could elaborate on this?
    Is the email (i'm assuming exchange or imap?) pulled from the pc or the server? How does it access files on the computer?

Info is much appreciated, thanks!
    you have to install the business connect personal edition on your pc and have your pc on while trying to access it on your phone that also has business connect installed on it and i do not believe all phones are able to have business connect (<-double check this).

i personally have not set it up yet but i assume you configure the business connect program on your pc to go to Outlook looking for new mail when you connect to it from your phone, etc.. drawback is your pc has to be on for this to work so it is not at server level it is local to your machine..
    always searching for the light..
    The pictures pack is probably the way to go, unless you are obsessed with ringers.

As for sharing data, I think that they have a price for that. Something about using your Vision service on more than one phone. There's either no charge or a pretty small charge (like $5/month), don't remember for sure.
    With a shared plan, each additional line is $20/mo if it doesn't have Unlimited Vision as well. It's $25 with Vision. So it's $5/mo extra to share Vision.