1.    #1  
    What is up with all the form fitting and leather and fancy little stiching on these cases? Why isn't there a simple plastic type belt clip for the Treo 600 ie the one they made for the 300?

That's all I want. I don't want to worry about buffing my pda case or having it match with my shoes and belt. Just give me something that holsters in and I'm good to go.

Personally, I always felt leather and cool new technology don't mix. It's like trying to combine something really cool with clothes from 80s.

I actually I have put off upgrading my Treo 300 to a 600 because of the crappy choices in cases.
    Originally posted by fperkins
    I actually I have put off upgrading my Treo 300 to a 600 because of the crappy choices in cases.
    Can't imagine why. From these posts, there were at least 10 pre-existing cases that fit the T600 from the get.

Gotta come up with something better than that!
    I agree fperkins. I too would like a simple plastic harness belt clip. I've read a post where someone used the iPod's belt clip case. This is vinyl, not leather. I own an iPod and never use this case, so I would use this case in lieu of the T600's original. You can purchase an iPod belt clip case for $19.95. I'm just waiting for HS to release the unlocked GSM T600.