Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    After days and days of having my order status stay on "order recieved" it has finally moved to "credit card approved" on 10/23. Anyone order and recieve their recently? Trying to get a feel for how long it will be now, although it seems sporadic on HS's part. Some people seem to be getting theirs sooner than others even though others ordered before them, etc. from what I've read on the boards! Maybe someone who's order within the past week could let me know where they are and how long?

Thanks! I cannot wait!!! I don't think I've been this excited since I was a kid at Christmas time!

I hope this is worth it!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    How many days was your status stuck on "Order Received"?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    A bit over 4 days!!! Very frustrating to have it just sitting there with nothing being done on it processing wise!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I'm only on my second day of "Order Received" here.
    you think you have it bad, at least you moved up a level i am still stuck on "Order Received" I ordered my Treo 600 on Monday and It's driving me crazy, I cant stop checking the HS site to see the status of my order and the excitement before it loads then the dissapointment to see its still the same its just killing me, but in a weird way this anticipation and anxiousness is kind of fun. But I want my Treo RIGHT NOW!!!!