1.    #1  
    Hi:
    Never had a problem with my Treo 300, but I have not been able to sync my new 600 to my Outlook contacts. Following is the error message i have been getting. If I delete the contact record, it just gives me the error for the next contact in the list.
    Any ideas or suggestions on who to contact.
    Thanks,
    Bruce in Belle Harbor

HotSync operation started 10/23/2003 03:31:59 PM
    OK Outlook Calendar
    -- Outlook Contacts
    User: Bruce Bernfeld
    Version: 3.0.2 Pro (Build: 20010112)

ERROR: 00001029
    Failed to process record.

Axxx, Jack, xxxxx Hospital of xxxxx

4193: BaseConduit
    5980: BaseConduit

ERROR: 00001029
    No CategoryLink for ID: 4

12967: BaseConduit
    4192: BaseConduit

Outlook Contacts - Slow Sync synchronization failed
    http://chapura.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/...wcm9kX2x2bDE9f

"Error 00001029: “There are two categories with the same (case-insensitive) name. Each category..

Question
    I have just received the message “There are two categories with the same (case-insensitive) name. Each category must have a unique spelling.” What should I do?

Answer
    There are two categories in Microsoft Outlook or in the handheld with the same name but different cases. Each Microsoft Outlook category and each handheld category must have a unique spelling. To resolve this problem, you will need to delete one occurrence of the category noted in the log from Outlook or in the handheld.

To view your handheld categories, open your Address Book, To Do List, or Memo Pad and tap on "All" (in the upper right hand corner of the handheld). Then tap on "Edit Categories". Look for two instances of the same category name but with different cases. Delete one of these category names.

The Datebook on the handheld does not have a category feature, so the only method of seeing categories in the handheld Datebook is to install Chapura's handheld Calendar application which may be obtained free of charge by contacting our Technical Support department via email.

To view your Microsoft Outlook categories, click on your Calendar, Contacts, Tasks or Notes and click "View/Current View/By Category". Look for two instances of the same category name but with different cases. Delete one of these category names. "