1.    #1  
    When an alarm comes up in Calendar, you can only hit "Snooze" for another 5 minutes. Correct? Or can you set it for another 20 or 30 or 10 mins? This sucks. If I get no good answers from y'all, I'm emailing Handspring. (I know..."Whoa!!")
    Sadly, 99% of the questions on this board are in the manual.
    Originally posted by farzonalmaneih
    Weird that they didn't put answers in there, eh?
    Originally posted by johnwerf
    When an alarm comes up in Calendar, you can only hit "Snooze" for another 5 minutes. Correct? Or can you set it for another 20 or 30 or 10 mins? This sucks. If I get no good answers from y'all, I'm emailing Handspring. (I know..."Whoa!!")
    I agree. this is a feature the 300 had, 5, 10, 30 and other. I hate having 5 as my only option, and don't want to buy DateBk 5 just for that.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  5.    #5  
    Ouch. Thanks for the slam.
    I'm trying to see if any of you guys have heard anything. Like, there is a way that's not in the manual or "I talked to Handspring and they said...".
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Originally posted by farzonalmaneih
    Sadly not all of us actually have our 600 (or manual) yet so questions, and the resulting answers, are important to some of us. If you know the answer, why not post THAT instead of some smug bull**** response. Or you could just keep your opinion to yourself.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste