1.    #1  
    One feature that I loved about the Treo 300 was that you could select NONE for the ringtones on Unknown Caller ID calls. The Treo 600 doesn't seem to have this capability.

Is there a way to do it and I'm missing it or is there a way to create a "silent" ringtone that can be installed on the device?

Thanks,

Bill
    Originally posted by JG1Wildbill
    One feature that I loved about the Treo 300 was that you could select NONE for the ringtones on Unknown Caller ID calls. The Treo 600 doesn't seem to have this capability.

Is there a way to do it and I'm missing it or is there a way to create a "silent" ringtone that can be installed on the device?

Thanks,

Bill
    Prefs - sound -- Appication Phone
    Known Caller Tone
    Unknown Caller Tone

You can select Tone - 'None' for silent.

Would have been nice to have another option for unknown callers which have no number caller ID.
  3.    #3  
    When I go to:

Prefs - sound -- Appication Phone
    Unknown Caller Tone

There is no NONE in the list, ARGH!
    I just checked -- and I also do not have a "None" option for Unknown Caller ID ring tone.
    Hmm,, either you guys don't have an Orange GSM T600 or somehow I've loaded a silent ringtone.
    same here - no "none"
    go make one then. download anvil studio, save a blank midi, and call it none.mid. now put it on the web and download it w/ blazer.
    Clever!
    ^^^ Good call. I was about to say that.
  10.    #10  
    Ok. Good idea. I've never messed around with midi stuff but I'm sure it won't be too difficult to make a blank one! LOL

Thank You
    Perhaps someone experienced in midi creation would be kind enough to post a blank midi for us to use.