1.    #1  
    Has anyone else found that without at least 3mb of memory free, that Web (aka Blazer 3) will not run properly on Treo 600?

This is such a drag--and has me scrambling to move things over the the SD card and parse down what programs are really essential to keep on the Treo.

I have Sprint Vision, not that it should matter.
    Last edited by TreoTheo; 10/23/2003 at 03:44 AM.
    FYI, according to the About box it's Blazer 3.0.
    I've noticed the same thing... In Blazer I get the occasional "Your device is low on memory" and it won't download the web page. Clearing the cache always works, but it is annoying.

~O
    Does the Treo allow you to manage where programs and data are placed?
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by oyinbo
    I've noticed the same thing... In Blazer I get the occasional "Your device is low on memory" and it won't download the web page. Clearing the cache always works, but it is annoying.

~O
    And in many cases, I know it's going to save page-loading time to keep what's in the cache, so I really don't to slow things down by clearing it!! But that is the obvious first step, unless there happens to be a program you had been meaning to delete (or deleting read mails), or... transferring more apps to the SD--which leads to my other recent post...

What runs well from the SD?