1.    #1  
    I love my Treo 600!! At least 10 people who I've shown it to have or are planning to place orders, I really think this phone is revolutionary.

That said, I'm experiencing one slightly annoying problem and would like to see of others are seeing the same issue or if it is unique to my phone. The keyboard backlight seems to go out after a predefined period (a couple few seconds I'm guessing) aftre hitting the 5-way pad. Even though I keep typing on the keys, the back light does not reactivate, but if I hit the 5-way pad it does. It does not appear to recognize key presses (other than 5-way) as events that reset the keypad backlight timeout. I know I've experienced this with Verichat, can't say for sure if other apps have done the same thing.

Any one else seeng this problem?
    Yep. Same thing. Another minor flaw in search of a fix.
    You can turn the light on whenever you want, same as the 300...

Option P will do it.

And it will stay on.

Mike
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by sleepysurf
    Yep. Same thing. Another minor flaw in search of a fix.
    Ahh thanks, I doubted it was unique to mine. No biggie, its a minor inconvenience I can definitely live with!
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by MikeRadio

Option P will do it.

And it will stay on.

Mike
    Thanks Mike I will give that a try!
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option P will do it.

And it will stay on.

Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't find this to work on my 300. Anybody else?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Originally posted by jblacken
    quote:

Option P will do it.

And it will stay on.

Mike

I don't find this to work on my 300. Anybody else?
    I believe on the Treo 300 one must press the top button twice to force the keypad light to stay lighted.

Joel
    I believe on the Treo 300 one must press the top button twice to force the keypad light to stay lighted.

Joel

Right you are!

Thanks