1.    #1  
    Does anyone know which Bluetooth SDIO will work on Treo 600, do they make any bluetooth SD cars with memory? I have a 512 SD memory card and really want to just use the bluetooth SD card for the cordless headset but dont want to keep chaning them out everytime i want to get on the phone (dont want to get a non bluetooth cordless phone as u have to carry around the goofy connector that attaches to the phone - kinda defeats the purpose of having cordless)
    Originally posted by jancelet
    Does anyone know which Bluetooth SDIO will work on Treo 600, do they make any bluetooth SD cars with memory? I have a 512 SD memory card and really want to just use the bluetooth SD card for the cordless headset but dont want to keep chaning them out everytime i want to get on the phone (dont want to get a non bluetooth cordless phone as u have to carry around the goofy connector that attaches to the phone - kinda defeats the purpose of having cordless)
    There are many discussions about a BT SD card for the Treo. The answer to your question is: there aren't any that work. None of the existing cards work with Palm OS5. Some companies are rumored to be working on an OS5 version, but there's no such thing for the time being.