1.    #1  
    I have hundreds of messages in my Inbox and Sent Items Folder. The latest Business Connection client (downloaded using Get BC link on Treo 600) works with the latest Business Connection (Personal Edition) software installed on desktop but only the Inbox folder messages are pulled. I have tried all synching options but it seems that due to the limitation of 25 or 50 or 75 messages being synched with palm software, it stops synching after pulling messages from my inbox which has hunderds of messages and never gets to sent items folder.

How do I make it pull 25 latest messages each from both the Inbox and the Sent Items folder ?

The only solution I have found is to use the browser instead of the BC client and go to http://bc.sprintpcs.com and read it in web page format.
    Also, it seems that the business connection client on Treo 600 doesn't have the option to pull next 25 messages. You only get the latest 25 (or 50 or 75 depending on your setting). If you want to read anything prior to that, you have to go to the web page !!

Anyone knows of any work arounds on their Treo 600 ??
    This is how BizConn has always worked -- it syncs a certain amount of your Inbox (up to 75 messages, for each of 3 accounts). It doesn't try to sync Sent folder, Drafts, Deleted, etc. I guess the presumption is that Inbox is what you want to use 95%+ of the time, and the newest messages are what's most useful.
    I do not think the reason Sent Items are not being synced has anything to do with the quanity limitation. I only keep a few items in my In Box (much less than 25). At the 25 setting, I still do not get any Sent Items synced; I only get the 3-4 items in my In Box.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by hortense
    This is how BizConn has always worked -- it syncs a certain amount of your Inbox (up to 75 messages, for each of 3 accounts). It doesn't try to sync Sent folder, Drafts, Deleted, etc. I guess the presumption is that Inbox is what you want to use 95%+ of the time, and the newest messages are what's most useful.
    So you are saying that the latest Biz Connection client on Treo 600 lists the following folders just for name's sake with no purpose whatsoever ?
    - Sent Items
    - Deleted Items
    - Drafts
    - Outbox

Only Inbox and Saved Items of the entire list actually work ??
    No, from what I've observed those folders (Deleted Items, etc.) exist while you're dealing with messages and before you've synched. For instance if you delete a message on the Treo, it goes temporarily into the Delete folder, until you sync again. (In the meantime, you have the opportunity to view it there in the Delete folder, or move it back to the Inbox folder if you want.) Once you've synched, the message disappears from the Delete folder (but if you're using work email that is non-POP, it does sync to your Deleted Items folder there).

Same thing with Drafts and Outbox, I think -- they're temporary holding spaces, so you can access/edit any of those messages, until you sync again. It looks to me like the Sent Items folder does store messages you've sent from the Treo, apparently indefinitely, but it does not sync over other messages which you sent from Outlook or the Biz Conn web UI.

Ken505: my point about the limit on messages being synched is simply that if there is a limit to the amount of data that BizConn is trying to sync (I assume they tried not to hog too much of the Treo's memory), then they probably drew some absolute limits/rules to what was going to be synched; in this case, up to 75 messages for the Inbox, but no 'Sent' messages would be synched over from the server.

[personal comment: Having been in app development previously for handhelds, I can appreciate some of the tradeoffs that Handspring, Sprint and other developers make when they build these applications. It's just not possible (and probably not desirable) to put the entire capabilities of Outlook email + Outlook Calendar + Outlook Address Book + YahooMail + Word + PowerPoint + Adobe Acrobat etc. etc. etc. onto these devices....]