Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Is there supposed to be an alert to the treo 600 someone has sent you and email to your pcs vision email?

Is anybody else having a problem logging into the pcs vision account through the treo. To be more specific typing in your user name and password - getting the screen that reads inbox, compose etc...- tapping the inbox (for example) - then get sent back to the user log in page.

I called sprint they said let me see what I can see because it should not be doing it then they hung up on me.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Originally posted by hjmatt30
    Is there supposed to be an alert to the treo 600 someone has sent you and email to your pcs vision email?

Is anybody else having a problem logging into the pcs vision account through the treo. To be more specific typing in your user name and password - getting the screen that reads inbox, compose etc...- tapping the inbox (for example) - then get sent back to the user log in page.

I called sprint they said let me see what I can see because it should not be doing it then they hung up on me.
    I sopke to CS about this issue and it's a problem on the Sprint side. If you use the website to read and send messages everything works fine. The phone won't let u login in at all. It just loops. For some reason I can compose and send messages without logging in but nothing else works.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Ok.. At least that lets me know I am not going crazy..
    Check to see if your cookies are not working. There are several threads on how to resolve the cookie problem.