1.    #1  
    Hi, yesterday my Treo 600 arrives, it work great but i have some questions....

After the first impressions....i download some demos from the net (segaīs sonic, Stone Age, etc) but these games donīt work. the sonic game send me an error in ARM code. in The Other Game (StoneAge+) i canīt see nothing only hear the sound, i believe that is for the screen (160*160) can some play these games in your treo 600 or is my unlocked Treo.....

Another Question, where can i download the Treo 600 Software iīm using my old treo 270 software because my new treo arrives without ut....
    Hi RatonCrispiN,
    I'm also wondering if others are having problems with certain games. In particular, Aldon's Crossing and Stone Age have both caused continuous resets when I launch them (the phone powers off, powers back on, shows the palm screen, then powers back off again...). I had to do a hardware reset and re-sync to get the data back. Anyone else experiencing problems like these?
    It looks like a lot of games/apps are written for OS5, but *assume* the screen will be 320x320 (I'd kill for a Treo 600 with 320x320!). Then a lot of OS 3.5/4 apps / games won't work either b/c they're too old. Seems a lot of stuff doesn't want to work! Thanks,
    --Kyle
    http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...e.jsp?navid=dl

Thats where you can download the treo 600 desktop software.
    Originally posted by RatonCrispiN
    Hi, yesterday my Treo 600 arrives, it work great but i have some questions....

After the first impressions....i download some demos from the net (segaīs sonic, Stone Age, etc) but these games donīt work. the sonic game send me an error in ARM code. in The Other Game (StoneAge+) i canīt see nothing only hear the sound, i believe that is for the screen (160*160) can some play these games in your treo 600 or is my unlocked Treo.....

Another Question, where can i download the Treo 600 Software iīm using my old treo 270 software because my new treo arrives without ut....
    Send an email to the maker of those games that are not working.
    See if they have a solution to your problem. Possibly they're in the process of making the games compatible with the Treo 600.
    The more people that let these developers know that their software does not work properly on the Treo 600, hopefully they'll feel inclined to correct it.