1.    #1  
    ...I feel it's time someone said this. Marcus, Michael, I believe it's time for two separate Treo600 forums. I have enjoyed all the comraderie these last few months, but I really feel the board is too crowded. With a forum just to discuss Sprint Treo600 problems, and the same thing for GSM users, it would be ALOT easier to get the info we're all looking for. I truly sympathize with the posters who are wanting to know when the GSM version will be out, but I am getting a little frustrated wading through all their threads! Just as I am sure they are getting sick of hearing from all these people that already have 600's. Stop the suffering guys. Now I hope this doesn't make anyone angry because I am relatively new to this board and the guys that run it do a GREAT job. I just felt very strongly that I should make that suggestion. Thabks.
    actually, it's already been said

quite a few people have asked for this forum to be split up. but yes I agree it's a good idea, there's just too much info here and stuff rolls off the first page in less than a day so it never gets answered.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Great idea!!! Please consider it.

macfan
    i third this thought!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Or perhaps put a HUGE search button at the top of the page so people might start to use it.
    How about putting a more descriptive "Thread Topic" when posting DrDoom!

Seriously though, having a more specific subject saves a lot of time when browsing through the topics. Just a friendly suggestion!
  7.    #7  
    ...more descriptive subject threads or not, we have a thread for the 270 and 300. Why not have the same thing for the 600? That's all I'm saying.
    sounds like a great idea to me - when you go to new posts, would there be an option to filter based on PCS or GSM only as well?
    Originally posted by DrDoom
    ...more descriptive subject threads or not, we have a thread for the 270 and 300. Why not have the same thing for the 600? That's all I'm saying.
    Doom, I think Mendi was referring to the title you chose for this thread
    go.digital
    I am all for this as well.
    I have already setup such a forum, The treo 600 owners club, If you find a topic that needs to be addressed let me know and I will add it.
    Last edited by zone97; 10/22/2003 at 06:39 PM.
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?