1.    #1  
    Every time I try to sync with Sprint BCS email, it hangs for a minute or so on "Receiving updates from server", and then reboots the unit. The soft reset doesn't help. I think it might benefit from a "medium" reset, but I'm traveling without the manual and can't remember how this works. (BTW, I have no access to my desktop machine and don't know what is happening there wrt the BCS desktop software.)

1. Does anyone know why BCS might be choking like this?
    2. How do I do a medium reset, and what are the consequences?
    Originally posted by cbrenner
    Every time I try to sync with Sprint BCS email, it hangs for a minute or so on "Receiving updates from server", and then reboots the unit. The soft reset doesn't help. I think it might benefit from a "medium" reset, but I'm traveling without the manual and can't remember how this works. (BTW, I have no access to my desktop machine and don't know what is happening there wrt the BCS desktop software.)

1. Does anyone know why BCS might be choking like this?
    2. How do I do a medium reset, and what are the consequences?
    All a Medium Reset does is start the unit up without loading any of the "startup" group applications...

It will not solve problems... it will just let you boot without apps if there is a problem with something new you installed.

I think you hold down the up button while hitting the reset in the back. Hit NO when it says to reset everything.

Mike